Last Updated: August 1, 2022
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
- telephone number;
- email address; and
- other unique personally identifying information.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
We collect information from you through your voluntary submission of information through the Site and as necessary to use the Services, which includes personal information. For example, when submitting contact information in any form on the Site. Additionally, when registering an account and/or to use any Osyte application, you will be required to provide us your name, email address, mailing address, and other information we request.
Like most website operators, our servers automatically collect certain types of technical information, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Additionally, we may collect the following analytic information:
- what website you came from to get here;
- how long you stay for; and
- what kind of device you’re using.
We use this information to both better understand how our visitors use the Site and to maintain the Site and offer the Services.
Location Information & IP Addresses
We do not collect or store location data through your use of the Site. Internet Protocol addresses indicate the location of a user’s computer or mobile device on a network connected to the internet. Your engagement with the Site may result in the logging of IP addresses for systems administration, for general troubleshooting purposes, and to prevent prohibited account sharing. While this may be used to infer an approximation of your location when using certain features of the Site, we do not log IP addresses to track your session. If you are an account holder, we may link IP addresses to personal information in order to monitor account sharing and prevent prohibited activity.
- Services. To provide our Services to visitors of the Site and users of our Services, or to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Employees and Contractors. To our employees and contractors, and those of our affiliated business entities, who are under confidentiality obligations. Some of those employees and contractors may be located outside of the United States.
- We do not and will not send spam, sell, or rent your email address information to third parties. We may, however, contact you with marketing and promotional information about products and services that we or our affiliates/partners offer, and to send you information regarding us, our affiliates, or our partners. You can opt out of receiving marketing communication we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the emails we send you or by contacting us. We may use and provide personal information to third-party vendors in our marketing efforts.
- Compliance with Law. As required by law such to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take commercially reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of a legal process.
- Protection of Rights and Safety. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a written government request.
- Third-Party Vendors. To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, cloud platform, identity & access management, messaging, e-signatures, document management, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, marketing, email delivery, authentication, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services. This includes but is not limited to third-party vendors such as Amazon Web Services and other online service providers and vendors.
- With Your Consent. To any other third party with your prior consent to do so. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
If you send us a request (via a support email or one of our feedback channels), we reserve the right to publish it (stripped of all personal information) in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users (e.g. create an FAQ database).
We may provide technical support to you through use of the Services. In order to do so, we may use certain personal information, with your consent, to access your account for the purpose of troubleshooting, running tests, and/or otherwise providing support. In providing technical support to you, we may potentially see other personal information viewable on your account pages. As with all other information, we promise to hold any information we encounter in the process of providing support to the highest possible security and protection standards.
To review, access, or update your personal information, to review its accuracy or request deletion, please contact us. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with reasonable access to any of your personal or other account information we maintain within 45 days of your request. We provide this access so you can review, make corrections, or request the deletion of your information. If we cannot honor your request within the 45-day period, we will tell you when we will be able to provide access. In the unlikely event that we cannot provide you access to your information, we will explain why we cannot do so.
Please note that any changes you make will be reflected in our active user database within a reasonable time, however we may retain information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud, to satisfy legal obligations, or otherwise when we reasonably believe there is a legitimate reason to do so.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides protections for residents of California with regard to personal information from certain businesses. Under CCPA, personal information generally includes information that can identify, relate to, describe, be associated with, or be reasonably capable of being associated with a particular consumer, household, or device.
When applicable, your rights with regard to personal information under CCPA include the: (a) right of access to personal information that we collect, including the (i) categories of specific personal information we collect, (ii) categories of sources from which that information is collected, (iii) business purpose for collection, (iv) categories of third parties with which the information is shared, and (v) response data (if applicable) in a portable format; (b) right to the deletion of personal information that we or our service providers collect; and (c) right to non-discrimination when exercising your rights under the CCPA. If you wish to exercise any rights granted to you by the CCPA please submit a verifiable request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us. We will provide a response within 45 days of receiving a verifiable request. We may extend this time by up to 90 days by notifying you during the initial 45 days.
A verifiable request is one made by you or someone authorized to act on your behalf. We do not require that you have an account with us in order to make requests, however, if you do not have an account with us, we may ask additional information for the purpose of verifying the request. After verification, we will respond with the information requested for the preceding 12-month period (you can make two such requests during a 12-month period). Our response will either be sent through your account (if applicable) or by mail or electronically, at your option.
To prevent unauthorized access, safeguard data accuracy, and maintain the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to protect the personal information data you submit. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems. However, since the internet is not 100% secure and as new technology evolves and emerges, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third party interferences from illegally obtaining or tampering with your personal information. We encourage you to help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you use the Site or Services.
We do not promote or offer the Site or Services for use by anyone under the age of 13 (“minors”). We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from minors, and we will not knowingly link to any third party website or platform, or host any of your Sites that solicit or collect personal information from minors. If you believe that a minor has disclosed personal information to us or that we have linked to such a third party or user website or platform, please contact us.
2815 Elliott Ave, Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98121
Email Address: email@example.com