Grow Assets Under
Without Hiring More Staff!
Future is now.
A Single Investment Technology Platform
For OCIOs & Asset Allocators!
OSYTE for Portfolio Management
- Single dashboard for ALL your client portfolios
- Customizable investment workflows for both taxable and tax-exempt portfolios
- Investment teams can be assigned to distinct groups of clients
- Daily validated multi-asset exposure view across all portfolios with customizable asset class hierarchies
- Proxy valuations to estimate daily NAV of commingled funds or other unlisted assets that are not valued daily
- Investment guideline monitoring and ‘What-If’ tools to analyze rebalancing, cash flows or other asset allocation changes
- Manage listed assets [ETFs, Mutual Funds, Other listed securities], unlisted assets [Commingled Funds, Hedge Funds with various liquidity terms] and private assets with capital call drawdown structures [PE, VC, private debt, private RE] in a unified technology platform
- Security & holdings data model that supports custom notification periods, trade windows, lock-ups, and other liquidity terms for internal and external manager allocations
- Connectivity from portfolio management to trade management to order management system, and straight through processing for various trade types and allocations
OSYTE for Risk Management
- Reduce risks of distributed workflows, manual processes, and spreadsheets
- Compliance management and guideline monitoring
- Audit trail of every trade proposal, approval, execution, and settlement
OSYTE for Client Service
- Digital client service portal for your clients to access ONLY their portfolio information and reports published for them
OSYTE for CTO/Internal IT Team
- Secure, scalable, and highly available cloud-based SaaS platform
- Modular platform allows you to replace multiple tech systems with a single unified platform or solve specific gaps/needs in your tech stack
- Decrease technology costs. Increase technology ROI
Future of Investment Management
A single technology platform for Front, Middle & Back Office Functions
Process before OSYTE
- Manual data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL)
- Highly manual, spreadsheet based portfolio rebalancing and cash flow allocations / redemptions
- High opportunity costs from delayed implementation and difficulty monitoring IPS guidelines
- Extremely tedious cash and trade order management with significant risks and high costs of manual oversight from key staff
- Disjointed tools and spreadsheets
Process after OSYTE
- Automated and machine learning empowered ETL process with data validation prior to loading. Substantial time and cost savings for the Operations team.
- Automated and machine learning empowered data extraction, validation, transformation, and loading
- Detailed client exposures and asset allocation across all portfolios every single day.
- Single source of oversight and guideline monitoring
- ‘What-If’ analysis, rebalancing, and portfolio management capabilities
- Ability to react to market dislocations and implement investment ideas in a timely manner
- Straight through processing of investment decisions to trading and implementation.
- Systematic cash management, automated trade processing, and auditable workflows with role-based approvals.
- Reduced risk of errors, increased productivity, and effective risk management
- Unified investment workflow process in a secure, scalable, cloud-based technology platform